FMYLA COVID 19 Safety Plan
- Players will be assigned to cohorts (~ 10 players per cohort) within the age groups to minimize potential exposures.
- Each age group will maintain an attendance roster for each event.
- FMYLA will provide a supply of masks and sanitizer for each age group.
- Parent/Guardian completes screening questionnaire weekly for their child(ren).
- Players are required to wear masks on the sidelines when they are not on the field.
- On the field, masks are strongly encouraged but not mandatory if the participant is uncomfortable.
- Coaches must wear a mask at all times.
- No sharing of equipment unless it is sanitized between uses.
- Each participant required to bring a water bottle.
- Limit of 2 spectators per player at any event.
- Spectators will stay 6 ft apart and be masked.
- If any players, spectators or coaches have experienced any symptoms of COVID 19 they will not attend until they have a negative test or are symptom free.
- Safety protocols will be adjusted if state/county guidance changes.
- FMYLA COVID 19 contact is Eric Lorraine (email@example.com)